David Bolton was severely injured in a propane explosion near Ellisville, MS when a propane tank ignited and exploded in the home. There was a family at the house when the incident occurred. Mr. Bolton was trying to stop the propane tank from leaking when it blew up. It knocked him back and caused the house to become on fire. They were changing a gas tank over to a propane tank at the time. Mr. Bolton was first taken to South Central Regional Medical Center for his burn injuries, but was later transported to the University of South Alabama Regional Burn Center in Mobile, AL.
Mr. Bolton may have a claim against the propane dealer who provided the propane tank or the local supplier for negligence which may consist of failure to install the tank properly, or failure to warn of dangers in changing over the system, among other things.He may also have a claim against the maker of the propane tank.
We have handled a number of explosion cases for our clients in the past. IF you know of someone who was injured or killed in an explosion, call Paul Snow now at 601-969-1977 to see if you have a case FREE or contact us online. It does not cost you anything to discuss your case. We represent clients in all kind of explosion cases all over Mississippi including Laurel, Ellisville, Hattiesburg, Columbus, Starkville, Clinton, Pearl, Olive Branch, Clarksdale, Ridgeland and Natchez.
Information provided by Mississippi Accident Lawyer Paul Snow.